Happylujah is seeking a team player with a strong interest in online and social media trends as well as a familiarity with social media platforms and best practices.
Enthusiastic personality a MUST.
There will be opportunities for networking and potentially extending the internship.
This exciting opportunity includes:
– Growing social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram
– Holding contests
– Implement creative promotional ideas to increase brand awareness
– Some research required
Desired Skills and Experience:
– Majors in public relations, communications, English, journalism, or related fields preferred;
– Professional writing, editing, proofreading and communication skills;
– Excellent judgement coupled with vibrant enthusiasm and personality;
– Willingness to learn, research, and adapt best practices to organization’s needs and capacity;
– General computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, and Google Docs;
– Team player who is willing to pitch in and help out is a definite plus — creativity welcome!
This internship is currently unpaid, but may result in a full-time opportunity.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.